The BromMax Sensor (Part #H2T0974) is a specifically-designed sensor for measurement of hypobromous acid in water with a measurement range of 0.5 – 2 PPM and resolution of 0.1 ppm.
Bromine Sensor Power and Signal information
- Isolated Analog 4-20mA signal output.
- Power Supply 12 or 24 VDC
- Digital internal processor.
- 0.5PPM-2PPM Resolution in PPM 0.1PPM
- Automatic by integral temperature sensor
Bromine Sensor Functionality
- H2T0974 is a specifically designed sensor for measurement of hypobromous acid in water.
- Do not come in physical contact with the membrane or the electrode tip that contacts the membrane
- Do not allow a no flow situation for longer than 4 days continuously after polarization
- Do not allow exposure to ground current higher than 3 mV for an extended period of time
- Do not expose to pressure higher than 8 PSI as it will rupture the membrane
- Do not expose to temperatures below 40 Degrees F or higher than 115 degrees F
- Do not allow air to be within the membrane cap when filled with electrolyte and in use
- Do not expose sensor to other Halogens such as Flouride, Chlorine or Ozone or Iodine as it causes an interference offset in the reading
- Do not allow flow past the probe to be less than 10GPH or higher than 15 GPH as this will damage the probe
- Can be effectively calibrated using a DPD-1( Free Chlorine) method with a multiplication of reading by 2.25 to show the concentration of Bromine in Mg/l