Quality, reliability and the best value!
The ProMinent® Concept b series covers a capacity range of 0.19 to 4.33 GPH (0.7 to 14.9 LPH) at pressures up to 232 psi (16 bar). Its compact construction and features make it ideal for use in flow proportional or on/off control applications. The Concept Plus mounts easily onto a tank or wall bracket.
- NSF 61/50 approved (NSF/61 – acrylic or PVDF liquid ends, NSF 50 applies only to NPB0 & NPB2 liquid end versions)
- Low cost opens up opportunities in the most basic applications
- PVDF wetted ends eliminate compatibility concerns
- Integral bleed valve prevents “loss of prime”
- Lowest maintenance costs in its class
- Adjustment of the pump capacity is via the stroke length in the range of 10-100 % or can be set at 1 of the 4 stroke frequency settings
- This gives an adjustment ratio of 40:1.
- External control via dry contact pulse (1:1)
- PVDF Liquid ends are ideal for standardization.
- Wetted end materials: PP. Acrylic/PVC or PVDF