- Feed Rates to 17.2 GPH (65.1 LPH)
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 4-20mA (A2V only), Pulse Input (A2V only) and Manual Speed Control
- 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty
- 2 Year Warranty
- Flex-A-Prene® Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection
- Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
|Max. working pressure:||125 psig (8.6 bar)|
|Max. fluid temperature:||130° F (54° C)|
|Max. Ambient temperature:||14 to 110° F/ -10 to 43° C|
|Maximum viscosity:||12,000 Centipoise|
|Maximum suction lift:||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Operating Voltage:||115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (1.5 Amp Maximum)230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (0.7 Amp Maximum)
220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
|Power Cord Options:||115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
|Motor:||Brushed DC, 1/8 H.P.|
|Motor speed adjustment range 100:1:||1.0% – 100% motor speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)|
|Motor speed adjustment resolution:||0.1% increments|
|Display:||Backlit LCD, UV resistant|
|Keypad:||Eight button positive action tactile switch keypad|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.|
|Maximum Overall Dimensions:||7-1/2” W x 10-1/4” H x 14” D (19 W x 26 H x 35.6 D cm)|
|Product weight:||28.4lb. (12.9 Kg)|