- Patented TFD (Tube Failure Detection) system protects against chemical spills from a worn out tube and activates an alarm output relay
- Self-Priming against maximum line pressure
- Cannot Vapor Lock or Lose Prime
- Four pump tube material options: Norprene®, Norprene® Chemical, Tygothane®, and FKM
- New and Improved Pump Head provides increased performance and strength.
Variable Speed Models (continuous pulse free output)
Continuous pumping, even while adjusting the percentage of output. See image below.
A-100NV (digital display control)
A-100NF (dial knob control)
Fixed Speed Models (intermittent cycle time output)
You control the pumps feed by using timers (built-in or external). Usually fixed speed outputs can be adjusted by:
- Selecting the pump head tube size.
- Choosing the desired RPM (revolutions per minute).
A-100NE (digital display control)
A-100NC (time interval control – 5 second cycle timer)