MicroVision EX is a microprocessor-based Conductivity, pH, and ORP controller, with the features and functions you need for accurate monitoring and control of cooling tower water that won’t break your budget. MicroVision EX has optional PULSAlink cloud-based communications so you can control your controller from anywhere.
- Toroidal conductivity sensor.
- One-point calibration.
- Large easy to read color display.
- Lockable front cover.
- Nameable, customizable: Relays, Inputs, Watermeters.
- Multiple level security codes.
- Up to 10 digital inputs.
- Dry contact alarm output.
- Battery backup.
- USB data logging is standard:
- Up to 2 years of data logging.
- Upload/Download program settings.
- Upgrades to the Operating System.
Optional PULSAlink cloud-based communications, over an Encrypted cloud-based site.
- Live Reading
- Data Logging
- Change Settings
- Email Notifications
- Enhanced Graphing Capabilities – Probes, Relays, Water Meters
- eServiceReport compatible.
- Configure parameters and install your controller remotely within minutes.
- Error-proof guidelines.
- Notifications throughout the process, with default settings that are customizable.
- Your downloaded configuration can be used on other installs.
- Install wizard available for all MicroVision EX units however having PULSAlink eliminates steps and makes installation even faster.
Pulsafeeder has been the recognized leader in dosing and monitoring solutions focused on the Water Treatment and Conditioning markets. Pulsafeeder has built an impressive record of success in thousands of fluid handling applications with an extensive product breadth enabling them to provide the convenience and efficiency of single-source solutions with products including metering pumps, cooling tower, boiler and process controllers to pre-engineered systems, tanks, parts, and accessories.