The modemMillie™ cellular modem keeps your equipment connected to the Internet 24/7 with its own cyber-secure connection. Using DirectConnect and the latest cellular & LAN routing technology, modemMillie™ provides ANY Ethernet-ready equipment its own secure connection.
- Independent control: Simple setup with no need to work with IT departments.
- Connections are cyber-secure using DirectConnect reverse tunneling technology.
- Industrial grade design with electronic boards rated for temperatures of -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C).
- Data plans tailored to industrial monitoring, pre-activated, and ready to start.
- Optional Wi-Fi hotspot allows onsite laptops to wirelessly connect to controllers, email reports from the site, etc.
- Compatible with web-based monitoring packages.
- modemMillie™ fits ALL brands of Ethernet-ready equipment (controllers, PLC, RTU, etc).
- No software to install – Continue using your web browser or pre-installed controller remote software.
- One modemMillie™ can support multiple controllers.
- IP67 Ethernet bulkheads for secure, watertight connections
- High gain, low profile antenna
Secure remote access to any controller from any connection
- No public IP, not even dynamic
- In-bound ports are locked down
- Internal firmware establishes a secure connection to a cloud server
- HTTPS point-to-point encryption for all connections
Remote users can securely connect to controllers from any Internet-connected devices (computers, tablets phones, etc.)
Many model configurations are available. Contact us to learn more and find the right option for you.