Multi-Carrier / International Support via a single SIM!
The GWBR1-C6 is a fully featured, industrial cellular gateway designed for water treatment professionals. This M2M solutions provides reliable remote access to your Internet enabled feed and control equipment via multiple domestic and international carriers with a single SIM card. Receive alarms*, emails*, and upload data** from anywhere internet service is available. The integrated Wi-Fi not only provides local wireless access to the feed and control equipment, it is an Internet hot spot perfect for accessing your online service reporting tools, email, and documentation while still on-site.
- Dual IP67 External Ethernet Ports
- Integrated WIFI
- Industrial Grade NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Enclosure Mounted Dual Cellular Antennas
- Enclosure Mounted WIFI Antenna
- Industrial 24VDC Power Supply
- Clear or Opaque Door Option
Featuring Pepwave BR1Max Technology
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B7/2600, B8/900GSM , B12/17 700a, B13/700c, B20/800DD, B25/1900+, B26/850+, B29/700d, B30/2300WCS, B41/TD 2500); WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900)
- 801.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi 2412-2472 MHz
- Up to 100Mbs Router Throughput
- Dual Sim Slots
- WAN Link Health Check
- Pepwave MAX Firmware
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 131°F
- Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
Easy INTERNET ACCESS
Create your own Internet connection and WiFi hotspot for reliable, on-site connection to your equipment, reporting software, email and more. Set up is simple and our team will help.
- No cellular contract set up – we handle that
- Easily connect to your controllers
- Our team handles technical set-up and programming
Affordable Data Plans
Stay connected with our affordable and renewable data plans. We offer a variety of plans including multi-carrier and international plans. Contact us to learn more about choosing the data plan best for you. Our team will handle the set-up for you.
* Alarm and email functionality are a function of the feed and control system and are not generated by the router. It is very important that there is local monitoring of system alarm conditions. ** Data uploads are a function of the control system. Frequent data uploads may result in increased data use.